Friday, 10 August 2012

Olympic Teddy

It is my brother-in-law's 50th birthday on Sunday and I usually make him a rugby-themed card, as he used to play rugby for the army and now coaches. As a change and as his birthday falls on the last day of the Olympics, I decided to go with a more general sporting theme.

Debbi Moore's CD-Rom, Athletic Games, provided all the images/papers/border/sentiment and insert. All I had to do was assemble them onto a base card. Simple!!























I enter this into -

Crafty Cardmakers #71, Olympic Spirit

Papertake Weekly, Anything Goes

Try it On Tuesdays, Anything Goes for July

4 comments:

  1. A great card, and very fitting. I expected to see more Olympic themed cards than I have. I like this one. It's not too over the top if you know what I mean. It's been a fast and furious couple of weeks. I don't watch all the time, but I have enjoyed the bits I have seen. I hope the 'feel good factor' lasts for a little while after the games are over.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Such pretty image and colors. Thank you for creating with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Olimpic themed card, so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is sooooo cute. Gorgeous card and I am in love with that Teddy :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x