Friday, 31 August 2012

Love is what Christmas dreams are made of

Great. After having trouble typing posts in the new Blogger interface a few weeks ago, I discovered that using the old interface worked. However, this morning that had the same problem (can only type in when the HTML button is highighted) too, so back to square one!

Apologies if this post is particularly poorly laid out!

For Hazel's latest Christmas challenge the theme is a 'Card for a Couple'.
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk

I raided my stack of Hunkydory topper sheets and found this very cute reindeer image. A sentiment from the same sheet, and two pieces of backing paper from my Xmas scrap bag completed the card.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it annoying the way they keep changing things?! I find the new blogger is quite good except for one thing. It won't let me post a portrait orientated photo. It doesn't matter which way I upload it into the photo page first, it still publishes on its side (landscape). The only way I can do it is to cut it and paste it onto a plain white square background first!
    Lovely card by the way! And a great sentiment.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the reindeer are just right for my 'couple' CHNC challenge 87 - thanks for joining in with this delightful card - hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow morning. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I think the sentiment is perfect for a couple! Thanks for joining us at CHNC!
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x