Sunday, 12 August 2012

Gingerbread People

I think I may be the first entry for Hazel's latest challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #85, Festive Food & Drink.

Again, the November 2011 issue of Making Cards magazine supplied the main images (designed by Polkadoodles), and the star backing paper was from the Forever Friends, Christmas Snow paper pad.  A quick and simple card for an early Sunday morning!

I also enter this in -

Simply Create Too #19 Anything Goes

Stamping with Dragon - Christmas in August

Just Keep on Creating Christmas Challenge


Ali x


3 comments:

  1. Love the sweet gingerbread people - such a delightful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 85 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just the happiest and cutest Christmas card, certainly brought a smile to my face.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the gingerbread banner! super sweet card and so glad you joined us on CHNC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x