Sunday, 26 August 2012

Cute Christmas

I haven't joined in at CD Sunday for a while and missed playing with my CD-Roms.  Their theme this week is Cute Christmas, so I got out Nigel May's A-Mazing Christmas CDs and chose this cute penguin twisted square topper plus coordinating backing paper.  Everything else is from stash.

I also enter this into -

Challenge Up Your Life - #76, Christmas in Summer

Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes (their final challenge)

ATCs & Cards with Attitude - #21, Anything Goes

Crafty Anns Challenge Blog - #72, Christmas in August

Winter Wonderland - Christmas Challenge - Red and Green

Just Keep on Creating - Christmas is Just Around the Corner


8 comments:

  1. You snuck in there Ali talk about last minute I almost missed you. I like your penguins it's a great image and I saw this cd on tv yesterday but this is the first time I've seen anyone using it.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shades of red and green and a lovely creation, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you joining us again this week. Love those cute penguins.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and a great creation by you! Wonderful layout. All goes together so well. Thank you much for entering ATC's and Card With Attitude Challenge!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute little card, I just love those penguins. Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little penguins have made a happy card and I love it. Thanks for joining in at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute Christmas card, I love the penguins, very happy image

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x