Friday, 24 August 2012

CHNC #86 - Include a Building

Hazel's Christmas Challenge (CHNC) this week is to include a building or part of (ie door, window etc).  I received a lovely door stamp free with a magazine this week, so it didn't take me long to work out my card design.

I made the mistake of using my new Dove Grey Staz-On inkpad for the main image.  This proved too neutral for colouring, but we all learn by our mistakes!  I used Copics and a glitter pen in colours to suit the backing papers (all scraps from stash).  The Copics are - YG00, G14, R46, B02, BG05.  A red button and red/white twine added a cute detail.






















I also enter this into -

Just Keep on Creating - Christmas Around the Corner Challenge


Ali x

3 comments:

  1. That was a useful stamp to get as a freebie. Try stamping with Memento ink if you are colouring with copics. They don't work well with Stazon. You coordinated everything very well on your card. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely stamp to get with a magazine (not seen that, wondering what mag is was?) - beautiful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 86 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow morning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely Christmas card, everything has come together so nicely.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x