Wednesday, 18 July 2012

WOYWW 163

A late submission from me to Julia's list of fantastic crafty workspaces on her blog, Stamping Ground.  Every Wednesday we add a photo (or more) of our desk/storage/project ... and then take a tour around as many workspaces as we have time for.  Go and visit some for inspiration/entertainment.  Happy WOYWW to everyone. 

I am a big Tour de France fan and it is the biggest mountain day today, so I delayed my first internet usage until midday when the live coverage started and I could sit down in front of the tv.  I made 2 cards this morning, and also printed out some more images/papers for another Xmas card.  My hips are playing up again, so have had to rest more and take extra painkillers (so, now even more dizzy and tired than usual), so getting in my craft room is a good excuse to stop me rushing about.

My first photo is from this morning.  It shows my Cuttlebug, the Spellbinders dies I was using for the birthday card with a 'Rainy Day' image, the Distress Ink pad that I used for the edges on that image, old Xmas cards that I am going to use to make new cards, plus my first attempt at using Flitterglu/Gilding Flakes (the gorgeous stars), latest Craft Stamper magazine .....






















I was lucky enough to win a couple of prizes recently - a stash bag and a fab CD-Rom.


16 comments:

  1. well done on the win, have fun with your prizes! trace x 56

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done for winnnig those goodies. I rather like the look of the craft bag .happy crafting jill #52

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh looks fab, my boy is a huge TDF fan too so he catches up with it in the evenings. Take care, am not doing WOYWW this week, not been too good so there isn't anything on my desk to see! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nice and bright workspace! Happy woyww
    Lindsay #33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your Cuttlebug pink? How fun! Your desk looks like a great place to relax so definitely take it easy. Bum hips are no fun so you want to baby them. Sounds like you have been busy creating and that's always good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the cool winnings! Thanks for the peek! Happy WOYWW #125 Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another Tour fan here too...so glad it looks like Brad will win this one!! Trish #78

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your win. Have fun with your gilding flakes - I love them! You just need a nice big container for them because they swell up so much once opened, and also no ceiling fans!!!

    Thanks for your nice comment - I certainly recommend you get the inks because they are truly awesome and more than live up to their expectations.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks to be fun stuff going on ! I always enjoy my monthly dip into Craft Stamper ! Have a great crafty week ! Ali #53

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you...lovely prizes. Congratulations Ali!
    Your workspace looks like they'll be lots of creating and fun happening.
    Enjoy! Neesie #13

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh we used to be GLUED to the TV when TdF was on but it's been years and life got so busy. But it was one of the most exciting events and about the only sporting even we ever watched together. Somehow I am imagining a glided Yellow jersey now.....

    :)

    MA(1)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on the win! Laughing about gilding flakes here - they're great fun but do get absolutely everywhere :)

    Belated Happy WOYWW. Di xx #10

    ReplyDelete
  13. not had a chance to do much with my gilding flakes but did use some of the indigoblu stamps on a swap recently.

    thanks for popping by earlier
    caroline #63

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you are feeling better and enjoying the race. Congrats on the goodies you recieved, it's so much fun getting mail like that! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :) #50

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are always away when the TDF is on so DH is always playing with the antenna to try and catch it. now home he has spent the day watching this stage. As a cyclist in his youth he just loves every mile of the race.
    your desk is very interesting .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh congrats on your prizes! Love your work area set up. Thanks for visiting my WOYWW last week!
    ~Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x