Friday, 20 July 2012

Winter Warmer

Despite having some much-needed sunshine here in Pembrokeshire, I have been happily making Xmas cards this morning.

Nigel May's new double CD-Rom, A-Mazing Craft Into Christmas, was calling me and I had a great time browsing through it and printing some sheets off.

The first card I made is this lovely cosy cup of cocoa and plate of cookies.  I used the hexagon invertage image, mounted onto some gold mirri-card (run through my Cuttlebug with a snowflake embossing folder) and then onto the co-ordinating backing paper from the CD.  I used a gold glitter pen to add some sparkle.  I made the sentiment with the verse maker - so simple and versatile.  There is also a matching insert and envelope.

I enter this into -

Willow Sketchie Challenge - Christmas in July
Delightful Sketches - Christmas in July

Paper Play - Week 29  - Christmas in July




































5 comments:

  1. Hi Ali
    Beautiful card! I liked hexagon invertage image look great. Great JOB!~
    Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge. Good Luck!~
    -Sony WSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali,

    I love the Image on your card, I have Nigel May's as well. I have not made anything from it yet!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing at willow sketchie, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    A great Christmas card! I am working on one now as I need to get a head start this year! With our 3 digit temps in this part of WI I am thinking snow and cold won't seem so bad this winter. Maybe it will. Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab Christmas card I love the embossing on the mirri card! Thank you so much for joining in our Christmas Challenge at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x