Monday, 2 July 2012

Stars, Stripes & Sparkle

I have cheated with the theme at Shelly's Images, as I made up a card with her featured digistamp, and then remembered that there was a theme as well.  Thankfully, there are stars and stripes on the cloth in the picnic basket - and I have added some glitter for sparkle!!

The background was created using Serif CraftArtist and several of their digikits, and the actual picnic basket (you can purchase this in Shelly's online store) was coloured with Copic marker pens (G94, E31, BV31, Y21, G07, R05, E53, E11, Y15, G14, YG23, YR31, C1).

I also enter this into -

DigiDarla Designs - Summertime

and - Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sparkle and Shine.


Ali x


4 comments:

  1. LOL! Don't feel bad about forgetting the theme (although it is important in regards to winning) but I forget sometimes too and I'm on the team! MY BAD!!
    Your creation is adorable with the picnic basket. What a happy card! Thanks so much for joining our "STARS/STRIPES and SPARKLE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali this is another wonderful creation. And thank you so much for using our featured image again this week. I can't tell you how fun it is to see your Shelly's Images creations in the challenge. And no need to be lonely my friend. Email any time to shelly@shellysimages. I love chatting with crafting friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!
    Your fabulously festive card fits PERFECTLY into our STARS, STRIPES AND SPARKLE challenge at Shelly's Images this week - thanks so much for entering!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    SI DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute creation, nice summery feel to it:) Thanks so much for sharing with our challenge at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x