Monday, 16 July 2012

A Star of FlitterGlu

I typed this on Sunday morning, but only just got it published due to a problem getting the photo inserted.

My Xmas crafting box is in a mess again after re-starting my campaign to make as many Xmas cards as possible before the real rush begins.  I also used my FlitterGlu Starter Kit for the first time, and at such an early hour on a Sunday morning (pain in my left leg forced me out of bed) means that perhaps I am not as organised\tidy as I normally am!!  There is a fair amount of sparkle on my dressing gown and slippers, but at least my mobile phone is not in use this morning (the SIM card is being used to access our broadband) so cannot take a photo of my messy craft room!

This card was designed for the latest challenge over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #81, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

The main star image was stamped with FlitterGlu (it is from a large sheet of stamps - probably free with a magazine, knowing me!) and then Winter Dawn Mega-Flakes rubbed on.  The colours are beautiful - silver, gold, green, copper .....  This is matted onto two papers from the Docrafts Papermania A Silent Night paper pack, and also some gold mirri-card.  The sentiment strip is from a Kanban kit.

I also enter this into -

Totally Gorjuss - #140, It's Christmas

Ali x







3 comments:

  1. Great star, hope you managed to deglitter. Thanks for playing at TG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous entry for my CHNC challenge 81 - I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and making me very tempted with the flitter glu!
    Thanks for sharing at CHNC challenge 81.
    Maybe we will see you again before the week is out?
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x