Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Red & Silver Stars

Perhaps it is because of the rubbish weather, or because of being forced to sit still and rest my hips, but I made another card for Hazel's Christmas Challenge.  (Lucky that I did, as I have just seen that my first entry is not showing in her list??!  Will have to go back and add the link again.)

This card is using a recycled Xmas card - the stars and sentiment are cut from it.  I mounted these onto a piece of gorgeous red tissue paper (from Tesco - a good source of wrapping paper/tissue paper etc) to make a really simple card.








2 comments:

  1. You say it's a simple card, but it's very effective - love all the stars. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 81 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ... Very jazzy card.
    Well doe.
    Looking forward to seeing what else you created.
    Thanks for joining CHNC and rest up!
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x