Sunday, 15 July 2012

Gift Card

I rediscovered the Polkadoodles blog after purchasing their latest fab CD-Rom, Studio 12, Picknix No.1, and this is the entry for their Gift Card Holder challenge (Week 27).

I used the CD-Rom to print out a double-sided based card and also the heart embellie on the inside pocket.  The edges were inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  A flower from Wild Orchid Crafts was coloured with a pencil and layered onto a doily cut from Kraft card through my Cuttlebug (Spellbinders die).  The cute wooden button is from stash (again from Wild Orchid Crafts).

This is the first time I have made a pocket card.  I will be trying to use different templates and folds for my cards from now on.

I also enter this into -  Craft Your Days Away #49, Doilies and Lace.

ATCs and Cards with Attitude - #18, Anything Goes.

Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude - #18, Anything Goes (Who knew that a Fat Page is a creation of 4 x 4"??  I will definitely be having a go at one of these.)











































Ali x



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...Thank you for joining us at Craft your Days away.. And good luck..

    Caz xx CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely
    thank you for joining in the challenge at ATCs and cards with attitude this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x