Saturday, 14 July 2012

100th post!!

It is hard to believe that I am already typing my 100th post (only started in February), but then again, perhaps it is not more surprising that I haven't waffled on more by now!

After a break of more than a week out of my craft room, it was lovely to sit down and get crafting again.  I made a card for my cousin's 88th birthday.  She loves her garden and when I saw the free kit I got from Create & Craft (club member's gift - you just pay for postage), I knew that I could make the perfect card for her with it.  It is the Hunkydory Tea Party kit - beautiful toppers, sentiments, card and paper.

Everything came from the kit, apart from the actual base card and the gems (all from stash).  It is really pretty and the colours are gorgeous.












Firstly, I enter this into - ATCs and Cards with Attitude - #18, Anything Goes.

Secondly, Inspire Me Fridays - #67, Always Anything Goes.

Thirdly, Crafty Creations - #178, Free For All.


Ali x



6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the soft and pastel tones! I hope you come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see your creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty card. What a nice gift from C&C. Well done on making 100 posts already.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful , lovely image what a great make . thank you for joining us over at Atc's and cards with attitude this week . Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is so beautiful. So soft and refreshing to look at. Very well done! Thank you for entering ATC's and Cards with Attitude Challenge. You can enter your same card in our Fat Pages challenge also. The link is on our ATC page. Hope to see more of you.
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really beautiful, love the soft colors you have used.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have certainly made an excellent job of your gorgeous card and I'm glad you've chosen to join us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x