Friday, 29 June 2012

Two Christmas Trees

Well, I am not even sure that I like this card - but it is what appeared after making lots of mess in my craft room (and tidying it up!).

I particularly had the latest theme at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge blog #78, Lets Get Inky, in my mind - so started by getting my new IndigoBlu stamp set out (Here Comes Santa). I stamped two of the trees with my Brilliance inkpad, Twilight. I ran some pink and silver holographic card through my Cuttlebug with Spellbinder dies. The sentiment was also from the same stampset, and embossed with purple embossing powder (lucky that I had my little vacuum cleaner from the caravan in my craft room, as there was an 'incident' when opening the embossing powder!). I ran a glue pen around this and added some pink glitter for extra sparkle. Purple gems from stash were added to the tops of the trees.

I also enter this into Crimbo Crackers #18, Anything Goes.

Ali x
















1 comment:

  1. Love the colours and composition of your card. Thanks for getting inky for my CHNC challenge 78 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x