Friday, 22 June 2012

More cards for St Lukes

I am loving this month's theme over at the St Lukes Charity Challenge - Our Little Furry Friends.

I have made 2 teddy bear cards early this morning and enter them both in this one post.  I am also working on a horse design, and hopefully that will be finished today.

The actual teddy bear images are from a set I purchased from www.craftsuprint.com.  They were combined with base cards, paper, tag and sticky ribbons from a wonderful teddy bear set I bought from QVC years ago.  The gold mirriboard is from my scraps drawer.  No sentiments on the front, so the purchaser can use them for any occasion.










 

The scanner didn't take brilliant piccies, sorry!

I also enter this into -


Shelly's Images - Anything Goes.

Ali x

6 comments:

  1. Really cute cards!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is precious!! Thanks so much for joining our "SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ali, and greetings from me here in Las Vegas, NV. It's always a pleasure to meet crafters everywhere. I absolutely adore this card, and think it's amazingly sweet.

    I have a challenge blog called Word Art Wednesday, and I would just LOVE to have you stop by and play along with us. It would be such a blessing to see your gorgeous work in our challenges. We never limit the number of challenges you may combine, so feel free to link it up!

    I hope you're enjoying your summer, and that you will stop by to check us out and play along.
    Have a blessed week, and happy crafting!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    P.S. I have blog candy!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the best furry creatures I think...although I wouldn't want to meet one in real life!!!
    Thank you for all your lovely entries at St Luke's this month, we appreciate your support :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards and great images..thanks for joining in our challenge this month over at St Luke's

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teddy cards - thanks so much for joining us again.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x