Saturday, 30 June 2012

Link up for Pink - Get Them Checked


I found this challenge blog a couple of weeks ago. Link up for Pink's aim is to raise awareness of Breast Cancer every day of the year. Their current challenge (#3) ends on 5th July, so plenty of time to get your creations made and entered.

The theme is Pink (and it must be a Breast Cancer Awareness design).

There are freebies on LUFP and plenty of other images on the internet (Bugaboo Stamps have a good selection).

My card uses a Stella image from Bugaboo, coloured with Copics. I mounted this onto pink Core'Dination run through my Cuttlebug with a Spellbinder die, and this was in turn mounted onto a lovely pink heart design paper from my scrap drawer. The sentiment/message was a freebie from LUFP, mounted onto white card (with a pink Copic used to edge it) and a pink gem from stash.
I also enter this in -

Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Girly

Totally Papercrafts - use a Digi image

Ali x




8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and you used one of my favorite images. Your coloring is wonderful.

    Thanks for entering in the Link of for Pink Challenge and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girly card, thanks for joining us over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge. Hugs Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I'm so happy to see you used the free sentiment I designed!! :) :) Thanks for entering Link Up for Pink Challenge No. 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and wonderful message. Fab layout and super image. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts.
    Hugs Sue W

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card-- I love the nestie you used and this image is one of my favorites! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Link Up for Pink! I do hope you join us for our next challenge-- we'd love to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and so glad you did find us! Thanks for joining us in challenge #3 at Link Up For Pink!
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card and great message! Thanks for joining us at LUFP!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card. I like the colors you have used and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x