Friday, 29 June 2012

Happy Bird-day!

I really needed something to brighten up the dull and windy day here in Pembrokeshire and knew that NitWits would be able to help.  I have some of their designs on a CD-Rom that came with 'Complete Cardmaking' magazine and chose a few bright and breezy images from their 'One Birdie Lane' collection.  I used the sketch from the CD Sunday Challenge blog to make this lovely card.

The base card is Kraft (what did I do before I discovered this?!).  The toppers, backing paper and sentiment are from the CD-Rom, and the ribbon/Candy are from stash.  I coloured the ribbon and Candy with a Copic marker pen.

I also enter this into -

CRAFT Challenge #161 - Feathers/Birds

Paper-Crafting Journey - Kraft

Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Tweet Tweet

Craft Our Passion Challenges - #116, Things with Wings

Cupcake Craft Challenges - #198, Birds of a Feather


Ali x




12 comments:

  1. Hi Ali!
    Oooh, what a gorgeous and adorable card! Love all the colors! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cheerful card. I bet someone will be very pleased to get that. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute card, great colours and image
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely bright card and cheery card Ali. Cheered up a dull evening. Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Ali - and yes - a real sunshine tonic after all the grotty weather we've been having.Love the birdie image and of course the sentiment.
    Thank you for joining in the CD Sunday Sketch challenge.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure this very pretty and cute card would brighten anyone's day up. A lovely interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a tweet card! I love the colour palette. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sunny card, love the colours and the bird is great.
    Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is just so cute,and those papers and colours are just gorgeous,
    bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for entering our Kraft challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

    I have some Blog Candy on my blog if you are interested!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card love the bright colours thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x