Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Delicious Damask

This is the theme over at CD Sunday this week.  I had a lovely time going through the 'My Craft Studio Elite Quintessential Country Garden' CD-Roms and selecting some designs.  I chose a background (printed at a smaller size), a card shape (cut in half and used as a layer) and the bird topper.  I ran some Core'Dinations card through my Cuttlebug and then sanded it.  The bird was inked with TH Faded Jeans Distress Inkpad.  I didn't add a sentiment, as then I can personalise it inside with an insert.

(If anyone has not used the above CD-Rom set, then I definitely recommend getting it.  It is full of fabulous designs.)

I also enter this into There She Goes Challenge # 161 - Winged Things.







8 comments:

  1. Hello Ali. I've got that CD sitting on my desk in front of me but haven't found time to look at it yet. After seeing your card I really must have a play. Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday with your lovely card.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, not seen this CD I think I must put it on my wish list.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ali, i like the look of this cd, your card is lovely, i love the little bird. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b Guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali. I have this MCS and it looks fab. I haven't used it yet but will certainly have a serious look.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ali. I haven't seen this MCS cd at all. Can't have them all I suppose.
    Love the colours you have chosen, the embossed panel and the so cute little bird image.
    Thank you for joining us at the CD Sunday Challenge blog.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ali, this a new to me CD and one I haven't seen. Beautiful card and your colour way is super. Love the embossing and the little bird.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ali good to see you, such a super card. I've not seen this cd so will have to go and investigate, I really like the colour you have chosen to use and your little bird is sweet.
    Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, a new CD to me, looks interesting. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x