Monday, 18 June 2012

Christmas 'Things with Wings'

Another Xmas card made - so satisfying to see the pile building.

This one is for Crafty Hazel's Christmas Challenge #77 and the theme is 'Things with Wings'.

The main robin topper and sentiment are from a fabulous set of Hunkydory diecut toppers that I bought from either QVC or Create & Craft last year.  The really cute robin backing paper is from a free set with a magazine - My Mind's Eye, 'Snowed In'.  The base card and brads are from stash.



4 comments:

  1. I love to see robins on Christmas cards. Some of the things by Hunkadory are fabulous aren't they. My problem is that their kits usually make rather large cards, and they use very heavy weight card, so they are not ideal for me, at least not for any cards I want to post to UK. But your robin is beautiful and I like the backing paper you have used too. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MME paper is just right as the background for that beautiful robin topper - I love to see robins on Christmas cards - thanks for a lovely card for my CHNC challenge 77 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card - robins just sum up Christmas I think! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x