Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Christmas Teddy No.2

This cute teddy is my 2nd card for the latest challenge at Winter Wonderland - Christmas Teddy.












The main image is from Debbi Moore's Stitch and Friends, Christmas Bears CD-Rom.  The backing paper and base card are from stash.  I added a bit of sparkle with a glitter marker pen.  No sentiment, as I thought that would crowd the card too much, and there will be a nice verse on the insert.

Ali x

I also enter this into -

Craft Our Days Away - #48, Teddy Bears

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous Teddy thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have two candies running at the moment if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali
    Thanks for stopping by my blog - see you understand the rain !! Have a fun crafty week - Teddy is lovely !! Ali #66

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining us at the
    Winter Wonderland challenge this week with this superb creation,

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x