Monday, 4 June 2012

CHNC # 75 - A Right Royal Purple

After missing the deadline for the challenge last week, I was determined to enter this week, especially as purple is my official favourite colour.  In fact, I may even enter more than one card, as have lots of purple stash sorted out on my desk.

Go over to Hazel's Christmas Challenge blog - Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.  It is well worth joining in now, as I have 4 cards ready made (with inserts, envelopes and in plastic bags - yes, I am trying to get more organised), and that takes a lot of stress away from December itself.

This is a card using lots of bits and pieces.  The main image and the purple backing paper are from a Forever Friends pad that I got with a goody bag a few years ago.  There is some rainbow shimmer card and a gorgeous piece of Kanban purple cardstock.  The main card is also Kanban (the best purchase I ever made - a big bumper box of card and paper).  The sentiment is from a Kanban Christmas set - purchased from QVC, I think, last year.




















I also enter this into the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge # 188 - Anything Goes.

And - Penny's Challenges # 80 - Anything Goes.

Ali x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card - like you, I also love purple - thanks for joining my CHNC challenge 75 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image! Such a little doll of a bear and that snowman is fabulous! Gorgeous coloring, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x