Sunday, 24 June 2012

Beautiful Horse

This is another card for the monthly challenge at St Lukes - Our Little Furry Friends.

I used the sketch from Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Challenge #114.

I also enter it into - Digidoodles - #113, Farmyard or Zoo, and -

Shelly's Images - Anything Goes.

































The main image is 'beautiful' and I cannot remember where I got it from!!  I think it is from a My Craft Studio CD-Rom.  I sprayed this with clear varnish and mounted it onto a piece of textured silver card.  The backing paper and sentiment tag are from the Peerless Designs Cuddle Upz Vol.2 Funny Farm CD- Rom.  Everything else is from stash.


Ali x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, soft, subtle colours - lovely. Thanks for your continued support of St Luke's Charity Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Awesome image! Thanks so much for joining our "SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image, such a noble chap!! Love how youve teamed him up with gorgeous card and papers :0)
    Thanks for joining us at St Luke's this month.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and a stunning image..thank you for joining in our challenge over at St Lukes this month

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Ali- thanks for your continued support.
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x