Wednesday, 9 May 2012

WOYWW 153

Another day, and another Wednesday - and it is dry/sunny here (at the moment - rain forecast).  I am even more shaky than normal, as I have a blood test appointment for 8.40 am and I had to fast!!  I love my food - and it was difficult to stop eating at 8.30 pm last night and I REALLY want my breakfast now.  It is only 7 am and it is a 12 mile drive to the doctors, so hope I don't get too sick/dizzy on the way.

Less about my food/health-related problems, and onto the reason for this post.  What is on Your Workspace Wednesday was invented by Julia over at her blog, Stamping Ground.  As a regular contributor now, I should have this link on speed dial.  We join together with crafters from around the planet and show off what has been going in our crafty spaces.

I have 2 photos this week.  Taken this morning, so fresh and covered with dew.




My new best friend!  The little 'thing' from the electric adverts.  I LOVE him (definitely a boy)!  I got this as one of those annoying loose flyers in a magazine, but this didn't end up in the bin - I have scanned him, so can make some cards and the original is proudly stuck on the side of my paper storage shelves - right next to my desk, so I can look at him and smile.


A different angle of my desk.  A finished card - and the stamp set that came with a magazine.  My new heat gun on top of boxes at the back.  Handcream.  Energy beans/bar.  Pots of pens & scissors ... etc, etc ...










21 comments:

  1. I love your little chap from the TV ads above all of the goodies on your desk :) Who can fail to smile with him around huh? Happy WOYWW. Di xx #45

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alithanks for today's crafty snoop...looks like you are going to having lots of creative fun...happy WOYWW...hugs kath (44) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the blood test results all come back good for you [[hugs]]. A lovely tidy work space, I love your card and those stamps look fab :)

    Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #49

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali - He is a cute and cheerful thingy! Good Idea to use him on cards. Nice collection of free stamps to play with when you get back from the doctors. Hope you get to eat soon...Is that your tummy grumbling in the distance? WOYWW Hugs from Helen 50

    ReplyDelete
  5. All looks highly organised. Good luck at the Doc's.

    Happy WOYWW

    Sarn (#61)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fabulous stuff going on - love your storage.

    #97

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love Zingy the EDL 'thing' too! The kids are pestering me to make them one....told them hes very easy and they can do it themselves lol!!! Trish #60

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your blood test goes ok, and you get to eat!! thanks for sharing your lovely desk today! Helen 9

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creative desk!!
    Happy WOYWW Wednesday!
    Hugs Marleen #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your electricity thingy man too, he is very cute and sure to raise a smile when you are crafting. Hope you have eaten by now. Thanks for the snoop. Anne #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. All looks fab, hope the blood test went ok, and that you've eaten by the time you get this! Take care, enjoy WOYWW this week, I know I will! Zo xx 73

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun workspace. Hope the bloodwork goes okay. I hate having to fast too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that storage... lots going on your fab desk... Have a good week, Hugs May x x x x#31

    ReplyDelete
  14. just stopped by to take a peek had a good visit thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a great place to create--I hope you're feeling better!

    :)trisha woyww #155

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the little chap from the advert. Lots of loveliness on your desk - thanks for sharing (Hazel, WOYWW #95) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you got to the test without reeling too much!!
    Great desk
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you made sit back home for Brekkie without too much trouble. I hate fasting tests! That's my preferred heat gun style I must say, the others are too aggressive a 'blow' for me. Enjoy your sparky blobby thing, I agree he's a cutie, and he's a he!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun post..love your little character...I could use Energy Beans..thanks for the peep Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your cozy, bright spot to work in. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    146

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope your blood work comes back o.k. I've had plenty of blood drawn the last couple of years so I feel for you.

    That owl is a cutie - they seem to be all the rage right now.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay #127

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x