Wednesday, 2 May 2012

WOYWW 152

Well, I have nearly missed the vital day of the week - WEDNESDAY - where we post details of our workspace over at Julia's Stamping Ground, and then tour around taking a peek at where great crafty creations are made all over the world.

The reason for my lateness is this mystery yellow object that appeared in the sky this morning - I think it is called the sun?!  After what seems like weeks of rain (and a storm on Sunday which saw our hay barn roof fly into the field - thankfully no animals were hurt), we actually had a nice day today.  My hubby is a mountain biker and was off to a local seaside town for a ride, so I went along to do some shopping and have a run by the sea.

My pictures this week show the mantlepiece directly in front of my craft desk - and also the top of the paper storage unit next to my desk.

My new swivel organiser thingy (only about £3 from Tesco) with my brushes, glue pens etc, a gorgeous postcard from a UK Stampers swap, a little Thank You card I made with my new CD-Rom (Nigel from Create & Craft), and an amazing 3D ATC in its own gift box (from another UK Stampers swap).  Oh, and a roll of kitchen paper!

My first Zentangle attempt, pig card, 2 other cards by local artists, fab 3D postcard from a UK Stampers swap, rock collection from Lanzarote .......



I must apologise in advance, as my slow internet means I am not able to visit as many workspaces as I want or leave many comments.


Ali x


12 comments:

  1. I am learning so much by visiting all these work spaces! #147

    ReplyDelete
  2. that zentangle is looking good, cant believe you all had so much rain for so long
    Bridget #172

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely crafting and like the organiser - thanks for sharing - Hazel, WOYWW #10 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the little bits that you have on your mantlepiece and on top of your paper storage. Tracey x ±90

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun look!! I LOVE the bird card...just great. Thanks.

    Sara #172

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love pigs and collect them, that pig is awesome and so, so perfect. Congrats on such a perfect creation.

    Eliza #19

    I so love all your art............

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I am late with my rounds, technically it is still Wednesday somewhere in the world I think! Great space and Happy Woyww.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of beautiful art work on your desk, I especially love the bird postcard, its beautiful :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely mantel displaying such treasures! hope you have a lovely week :)
    and if you're feeling a little lonley next tuesday, drop by for virtual coffee - you'd be most welcome :)
    no.82

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoyed your run along the beach, now did you stop for an ice cream? The swivel holder looks really good was it in the kitchen section? Hugs, Amanda #123

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that zentangled picture and the little pig is so sweet! I a late getting around this week,, still trying. Anne #44

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you made it :) The cards you have created are fab :) Helen T #91

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x