Monday, 7 May 2012

Woodland Cuties

The challenge theme at CD Sunday this week is Trees and Shrubs.  I went through my collection of CDs and came up with Woodland Cuties by Debbi Moore Designs.

I printed one of the 'Double Takes' sheets off - where you concertina-fold the design and then you can see a different picture from either direction.  The backing papers, sentiment, border and embellishment are all from the CD.  I mounted them onto a fab quality dark green A5 card.

Something different - and everyone loves these cards.

Ali x

(Apologies for the poor quality piccies - my phone was struggling in the daylight.)












































6 comments:

  1. This is a clever idea from Debbi Moore, i love your card with it's two cute animals. I love the fact that the pictures are so totaly different.
    sue-b x
    guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this is a great card but not an easy one to take a picture of. I like the image of the owl but can't quite make out the othe side.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, two for one LOL, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, something different and unusual

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unusual Ali. I think the other side is a dressed badger.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sundsay.
    Carol
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pleated image looks fantastic, such a unique and beautiful affect.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x