Friday, 11 May 2012

In The Garden

I have created this card for the last challenge over at Papercreations Ink.  It is really sad that this challenge blog is closing.  Best of luck to Sara and crew in all their future creativity.

I used the sketch from Challenge #87 at Sketch n Stash.

All of the images/backing paper/border/base card come from the free NitWit collection that came with a magazine recently (which also had some gorgeous stamps with it - we are lucky in the UK with our free gifts).  The green ribbon is from stash.  I made up the sentiment with a Kanban stamp - coloured with a Promarker (love that stamp).





















I also enter this into -

Challenge #63 at The Paper Shelter (Anything Goes).  Home to fab digi stamps.

and - Challenge #2 (this is a new Australian challenge blog) at Just Keep On Creating (an additional prize offered for a travel-related story on the comments)You can enter this one as many times as you like, including any blog posts from 5th May onwards.



Ali x

6 comments:

  1. such a sweet card Ali, very cute, love the bunny
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    PCI DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and cute too

    Thanks for joining us at SnS

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card so glad you joined us at SnS this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fab. I love your cute image & yummy papers. Great take on my sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is too cute. the bunny looks great against the checked pink paper.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x