Saturday, 5 May 2012

Feel Better Soon

The theme over at Lili's Little Fairies this week is Anything Goes, so I had a lovely time choosing which image to use on my card.  I selected this really cute cat.  He is coloured with Promarkers and I put the paper through my Cuttlebug with a circle die to fit.  The yellow, spotty paper was another freebie from Making Cards magazine and a scrap of Core'dinations card is the other mount.  Green ribbon and gold flower stickers are from stash, and the sentiment is a freebie with another magazine. 

I used the sketch from Stampin' Queens #37.  This is a weekly sketch challenge blog for all those who love to stamp.








Ali x

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is so DARLING & SWEET! Love the colors too! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, what a sweet card! I just love the bright yellow and the cute little kitten holding some pretty flowers. Your coloring is fabulous, too!
    thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cheerful and happy card, I love the main image.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x