Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Artful Times - Challenge # 3

The 3rd challenge over at Artful Times is Time (closes on 10th May).

For my card I found some age-related sentiments with a selection that came free with a magazine.  I tore/aged them and brushed over Old Paper Distress Ink.  These were then mounted on kraft card.  The backing paper is part of the latest Digital Designer collection, as well as the sentiment.  The 3 small clock faces are a Tim Holtz stamp.  I stuck 2 layers of lace to the bottom of the card (which is also kraft card). 












I also enter this in Simply Create Too Challenge # 12 - It's About Time.


Ali x








Ali x

4 comments:

  1. Wow I'm loving that background paper and it fits perfectly with the other element of your great card.

    Thanks for taking 'time out' to play with us over at Artful Times.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Artful Times and with such a lovely card as this is. Love the subtle colouring and the added lace works just perfectly with the sentiments, Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats really lovely, I love everything you have done with this card - a real bit of mixed media. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali: What a pretty card! Thank you for joining us for Challenge #12 – “It’s About Time” at Simply Create Too. Hope you join us for our new challenge that starts tomorrow?

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x