Wednesday, 4 April 2012

WOYWW 148

I am getting a head start and typing this on Tuesday evening.
Our weekly rush to get higher on Julia's list at The Stamping Ground where workspaces are shared and admired - this is called WOYWW (What is On Your Workspace Wednesday) and is highly addictive.
I have had a busy week of crafting - lots of Easter cards and now working on ATCs/a postcard for April (plus a cheeky card here and there - I NEED to enter challenges!).  I am doing my first Altered ATC - no paper or card to be used as a base.  Mine involves some old fabric, ink, glitter and a fair bit of imagination.  Will post a link when it is finished.


















My desk this week is the usual jumble of stash.  The stamp is a Limited Edition Papermania from years ago that I have never used and got it out, so it does get used!  You can more clearly see my much-cherished WOYWW badge.  The pens are Le Plumes, which I bought in 2004 - they were expensive at the time, but don't see them now.  I go back to them almost every day, as the colours are fab.  The fabric was my testing for the Altered ATC.

I have Blog Candy on offer - see my post below this one.

The lovely weather has ended - now it is raining and blowing a gale outside.  Have lit the fire and roasting in front of it.

Everyone in the UK - keep warm today.  I may have to go into town to get drugs from the vets - but will be ordering my 2nd table for my craft room (my current one is so crowded that I only have my cutting mat to work on, which is 30 x 45 cm!).  More piccies next week.

Ali x



11 comments:

  1. I have LePLumes, they are just about run out after 12 years service..I loved them too - great saturation and an inkpad to match every colour! Love the idea that you're needing a second craft table, oh my DH would collapse if I suggested it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I love the bunny eared girl,

    Dx @ 80

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit last week Ali! I don't blame you getting an early start on WOYWW I looked not long after 7am and it was getting on towards #70!!! Love that stamp, lovely design, can't wait to see what you create :)

    Claire #85

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your desk! I'm in the U.S., so even if I type my post on Tuesday everyone beats me, lol! Enjoy making your altered card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabric ATC sounds intriguing. Enjoy. Take care, & enjoy peeking at the WOYWW desks this week. Zo xx 78

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cool greys of the papers you've used - very sophisticated indeed! I'm also keen to see more of the gothic church window - that's very smart too!
    Hugs, LLJ #7 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work - thanks for sharing.

    #107

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the LePlumes, too, Ali, and most of mine are still going strong after 11 years. Also, great pic of the ponies on yesterday's post - you don't look half bad either! #141

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ali

    Your desk looks positively tidy compared to mine!

    I am now following you and look forward to seeing you next creation.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm a bit late this week! The altered ATC sounds like great fun, happy easter x
    Sophie no.71

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for visiting my blog and yes I do have a lovely view from my window. Mind you I dont have a pony to ride when not crafting which i would love to do, it's been a long time since riding a horse for me.

    Love your little mouse stamps what a cutie. I am so enjoying spying on others desks to see what they are upto. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x