Monday, 2 April 2012

Vintage VW

My stepdaughter is 19 this month and she loves the old VW campers, so when I received this fab stamp with a magazine I knew that I would use it for her card.


















I have used the sketch from Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge # 32, which made a tag the centrepoint.  I stamped the sentiment around the tag (my favourite sentiment - love the handwriting look and the little heart - also free with the same magazine) and added the doodling.  All of the background papers, ribbon and heart embellishment come from my latest Digital Designer DVD-Rom, which is wonderful and I could play with it for hours!  It is all black & white, except for the heart on the centre of the camper, which I coloured with a pink metallic pen.

I also enter this into -

C.R.A.F.T Challenge # 148 - Things with Wheels

and - Crafty Ribbons Challenge # 16 - Black & White with one other colour

Ali x

9 comments:

  1. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Happy to have found your blog. I recently started one but I'm pretty new to blogging and scrapbooking. I will be following you, Please come check out my blog and become a follower. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, Thanks for sharing with CRAFT and CRAFTY RIBBONS this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love the camper van image. Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card and fab image,i,m sure your stepdaughter will love it.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project sweetie...thank you for joining in over at Crafty ribbons! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stamp and I like the tiny touch of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time and Happy Easter. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x