Sunday, 15 April 2012

Spring Owl

I treated myself to the Todays Special Value on QVC a couple of weeks ago - the new software and Double CD-Rom Set (Quintessential Country Garden) from My Craft Studio.  This owl topper is one of the thousands of images on the CDs.  (Also got a pad of gorgeous backing papers, flowers ready to cut out, two of which I used on the card with a brad from stash, and lots of die-cut shapes - used two of the butterflies, coloured with Promarkers.)  I added the sentiment onto the topper before printing it out.

The two backing papers are also from the same CD, and I ran some Core'dinations through my Cuttlebug with this sweet floral embossing folder.

A glitter marker was used to add a bit of sparkle to the card. 

I used the sketch from the Wednesday Sketch Challenge on the Outlawz Challenge Community.















I also enter this into -

Totally Papercrafts # 112 (Things with Wings)

and Challenge Up Your Life # 67 (Owls).

Ali x

2 comments:

  1. HI Ali

    Lovely card - love the image, such a fab design and it looks great with those colours too.

    Be back to see you soon.

    Toodle pip.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is full of tenderness!
    Thank to joining us at Challenge up your life
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x