Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Gothic Wedding

I have been wanting to use the bonus Gothic Wedding images on my Jem's Designs Gothic cd-rom for ages, and when I saw that the theme over at Twisted Thursday on the Outlawz Challenge community was Wedding - then I knew that this was the time to get the CD fired up.

I printed off one of the toppers, picked out some of the skulls with a pink metallic marker pen, and mounted it onto grey (slightly glittery) card.  This was in turn mounted onto my favourite backing paper from the design group.  I added some grey and metallic pink  accents (Spellbinders through my Cuttlebug).  A matching insert was also printed.  The card was created from black Kanban cardstock.

A fab card!





I also enter this into Everybody Art Challenge # 190 - Wedding.

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x