Monday, 30 April 2012

April Showers bring May Flowers

This seems to be a popular theme, with several challenges spotted on Feline Playful.

I am using the sketch from this week's challenge over at Stampin' Queens, which as usual really had me thinking.









I cut out a scalloped shape using Spellbinders through my Cuttlebug (I had first used 3Birds stamps with a Powder Blue Promarker for the cloud and rain design).  This was mounted onto the gorgeous pink floral paper which came with the Floral Fusions diecut flower set I received recently with my latest posting of the Ready Steady Craft! Recipe Cards (bought through QVC).  The stunning flower was created by layering several of the flowers from the above set.  Diamond Sparkles (Faerie Kisses) was added to the flower and rain drops.  The sentiment is from a Kanban set.

I also enter this into Challenge # 23 over at Paper Creations Ink.

Ali x

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, thanks for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink.

    hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation!!! Thanks for joining Paper Creations Ink!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x