Thursday, 29 March 2012

WOYWW 147

Late again!  I totally forgot it was Wednesday yesterday until late at night.  Been busy on the farm all day, and now finally sat down with my laptop on the mobile dongle internet connection (so fingers crossed, I can get this published).

I took a photo of my desk in the sunshine today.  It shows a new magazine (with fabulous free papers), Easter images that I am colouring in, a postcard that I received as part of the UK Stampers March swap, and various others items of stash.



















Already visited a few desks today, and hope to visit lots more tonight.

For those who are not aware of what WOYWW means, then go over to The Stamping Ground where Julia will show you her workspace, and you can see links to many, many more.  It makes Wednesday a far more interesting day than usual.

Ali x

10 comments:

  1. Lots of great stuff on your desk. I like the card with the door/window on it. Have fun! Thanks for visiting my desk too!.....I have 2horses to tend to so I know all about forgetting the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali,

    Don't you love coloring? I sure do. There's lots of color inspiration on your desk. Have fun using the free papers that came in the mag.

    Happy WOYWW (Thursday)
    Hugs,
    Kay
    #48

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Easter inages.

    Thanks for sharing

    #164

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali,

    Looks like a good edition of quick cards with paper you have there and what a georgeous stamped Arch you have in the background.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and what a lovely offer for my friend, so kind of you.

    Happy Crafting
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright and cheerful desk Ali. I love all the freebies on the UK card magazines, we get nothing like that in America, but we do get really good sales so I shouldn't complain!

    Hugs
    Brenda 30

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you do it. A day on the farm would have me weeping with fresh air tiredness!! I agree about the free papers this month, and that's not often for me! Love that postacard - very atmospheric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colourful desk! I love the image of the bunny with the umbrella! It is so sweet!
    xoxo Karen #179

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love free papers with mags! Fab desk, lots to see. Take care, thanks for sharing this weeks WOYWW. Zo xx 74

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab colourful desk with lots to see and I love your swap postcard, its lovely :)

    Have a great weekend, Luv Karen xxx #91

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that arch on the card in the background...is it a stamp, its gorgeous
    Sophie no.183

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x