Friday, 23 March 2012

WOYWW 146 - very late!

Better late than never.  I have had a difficult week, including problems getting on the internet - but have a photo taken on Tuesday, so here it is.



















Not the best quality, but you can just about see my WOYWW badge that Julia from the amazing Stamping Ground blog very kindly sent to me.  I was working on a card with a handmade background and lots of butterflies (see post below).

For those who have not experienced WOYWW yet, then go over to Stamping Ground and all will be explained.  Join in or just visit our workdesks.

Ali x

ps  My horrible week is fully explained in a separate post, so have a look at my blog and perhaps become a Follower.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ali, sorry to read about your bad week, I hope you are feeling a bit better and your internet is back. I'm loving the butterflies on your desk (and your last card)
    Hope this week is better
    Sally H 152 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what they say ,Better late than Never. Hope things are settling down a bit for you. I am just getting over a broken wrist. I broke 3 bones on the 18th December and still getting pain, slightly better this week I have to say. Take Care and your Craftspace looks very busy indeed. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. better to be late then not at all! Since the group has gotten so big I have started considering the whole week as on time cause it does take so long. Nice looking desk with fun things to play with. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #48

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunni - so sorry you had a horrible week. I'll go and read your other post. I can just about make the badge out, i've requested mine today. I spy spellbinders on your desk - I bet they are great little additions to cards. Love
    butterflies and dragonflies. I don't think you can go wrong with them really.

    Paula.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ali....I just read about your week.... Thankfully, it's almost over. I hope you find some enjoyment in your weekend. I hope you are up and running by next Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have lovely light streaming in onto your crafting area! Hope your next week is better than the last one... :)
    ~Deeyll #168

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x