Wednesday, 14 March 2012

WOYWW 145

Another week has flown by (how did I ever find time to work outside the home?).  Up early and thought I would sneek in at a higher number on the very long list of crafters who feel the need to share a picture of their workspace (visit Julia's blog, Stamping Ground, to see what all the excitement is about
http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/).

No MR LINKY!!

Oh well, I will put a comment with a link back to here.

Apologies for the poor quality of my photo this week.  My phone does not take a good picture unless it is daylight - still dark outside here.



















I had a hugely busy crafty day yesterday, but did tidy up before I went to bed - so my desk just shows some of what I made (I also did a card for my stepson - he passed his driving test on Monday).  There are 3 ATCs to be posted (the UK Stampers March swap), a 'naked' postcard for another UK Stampers swap, and also some stamped images (from the stamp I am posting off for my first stamping round robin).

I won my first prize!  The weekly challenge from Stampin Queens.  Very proud, as that card took me ages to make and at times I do wonder why I do it!!

Going to take my first painkiller of the day and watch the Pick of the Day from Create & Craft.

Ali x

ps  Had a very good postie day yesterday.  My order from Joanna Sheen arrived - the fab Kitty in teacups decoupage, a Versamark pen (to replace the one that died) and the Walnut Stain Distress Ink pad (now my new favourite).

15 comments:

  1. Oh that looks VERY neat and tidy. Top marks.

    Happy WOYWW.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win, your desk looks lovely and neat, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quickly watching all those lovely desks!!
    Have a happy WOYWW Wednesday :)))
    Watch mine too, I've an awesome announcement on my BLOG(click)
    Hugs Marleen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning, what was your prize? I have started entering challenges, but no luck yet. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita,

    Firstly, well done to your StepSon on passing his driving test - I bet he feels such a sense of relief. I remember passing my test and having to 'pinch' myself as I couldn't quite believe it!

    Also, congrats to you on winning your first challenge - I'm sure there will be many many more. Your desk doesn't exactly look as messy as when I even do one small card. I do try to put away tho afterwards (sometimes I win too).

    How envious I am that you live in Pembrokeshire. I LOVE the place - particularly the Saundersfoot area, Angle Bay, Haverfordwest etc - I would happily move there as long as I was only a few minutes from the beach (**sigh**)!

    Finally I want to say how active you are for someone with Fibro and HMS - I suffer with exactly the same conditions (plus other issues) and wished I was able to get about - I try, but tiredness wins the day.

    Well done in all you achieve despite your conditions - and happy crafting, enjoy your new blog too.

    Best wishes

    Paula x x x

    p.s. thanks for visiting my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that neat and tidy workdesk, Ali!! And congratulations on winning first prize and having all that hard work pay off!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on winning! Clever girl and congrats to your Stepson too. Regards, Anne x #150

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a nice and tidy space. Congrats on winning your first challenge! Enjoy your new goodies! Linda #92

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shelf above your desk. I looks like you have been busy. With all that you do in a day, where do you find the time to craft? #88

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh a win how exciting! Take care, it's Thursday but I'm still snooping the WOYWW desks & loving every minute of it! Zo xx 33

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done, first Prize! Makes it worth the time then, huh! And well done to your SSon too, a good hurdle passed! YOur desk tidiness doesn't show how busy you've actually been, good on ya!
    sorry about the linky - I could see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm watching Create and Craft on the telly right now, yelling at Robert Addams that the tag he can't find is stuck to his sleeve!! (he didn't hear me!) Well done to your son! Thanks for my snoop, have a great crafting weekend,
    HaPpY WoYwW!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for my snoop, have a great crafting weekend,
    HaPpY WoYwW!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x