Wednesday, 7 March 2012

WOYWW 144

My second week - and I nearly forgot!!  No crafting going on today (had my new Bissell floor cleaning machine to play with - when you live in a farmhouse, anything to help keep the mud/hair away is very exciting!), but the latest edition of Craft Stamper magazine is in prime position waiting to be read again (already flicked through it once).

I have 7 ATCs and a postcard to make this month, so will be busy with scissors and glue tomorrow.

I also attach a photo of my main papercrafting storage area - so messy at the moment, but I can go straight to what I need!

Looking forward to taking a peek at your workspaces later.  Must go out and get the the ponies in from the field, feed cats/guinea pigs.

Ali x


8 comments:

  1. Lovely craft space, and I love the idea of living on a farm even more! Dreammmmmm......... looking forward to your crafty makes soon! Karen 139 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a busy time ahead with lots of fun craft projects to make up :)

    Have a fab WOYWW and a great week, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your desk in front of a fireplace? How nice it must be to live on a farm, I would love that ( if I didn't have to do farm chores, lol ) How did the Bissell work out? as always, waving from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin your craft space lots of crafty goodies, I hope you enjoyed your play with the new Bissell floor cleaning machine, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand getting excited about a Bex Bissell - and I only have one cat leaving hair all over the place :) I'm the same with CS, read it over and over again. I hope you've had a good WOYWW. Elizabeth x #21

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a good crafty magazine!!Have a great crafty week. see you next week! If I can work out the word code thingy! I do have such trouble with them!Happy WOYWW!
    ((Lyn)) #26

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely craft space and how wonderful to live on a farm - but I probably have a romantic view of it as I'm sure it must be lots of hard work Sorry I'm late- another busy week. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab area, never seen that mag before, enjoy your new toys! Take care & enjoy this week's WOYWW, it's now Friday & I'm still snooping! Zo xx 60

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x