Friday, 9 March 2012

Some early morning crafting

I was up at 4.30 am this morning (too much pain to stay in bed), so finally in my craft room to get it more messy!

I made the first of the 7 ATCs I have committed to this month (so far, I keep finding more challenges/swaps online).

This is for Tracy's ATC Group - a small group that communicates by email.  We have been formed for several years and Tracy sets a new theme each month, and we then send an ATC to a different person each month.

This month's theme is Lotto Win, and I instantly thought of a villa in the sunshine by the sea (addicted to programmes like Place in the Sun etc, and me and hubby would love a place of our own - in Spain or the Canary Islands one day).

I did a sketch first, and was in fact going to do a hand-drawn smarter version, but then decided it would need more layers/texture.  Went to my handy little scraps folder, and found everything I needed, including some lovely foil that came from a chocolates box.

This is the sketch





.... And this is the finished version





All it needs is a swimming pool and a hot tub!!

Ali x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x