Thursday, 1 March 2012

Some colouring in

I treated myself to a magazine yesterday - Papercraft Inspirations, March edition.  It had some pencils and printed stamp images free with it (Lili of the Valley, which I have always loved when I see their advert).

Whilst catching up with some tv this morning, I put my glass cutting mat on my lap and coloured one of the images in (a really cute mother bunny and child bunny).  I have already made a Mothers Day card for my mum, and sadly my MIL passed away just before Xmas, but perhaps someone else would like a card made for them (get in touch if you would like a card - a small charge to cover postage and my stash).

Never used colouring pencils before (used to Promarkers) - but very pleased with the result.  Sorted out the images and got several Easter ones to colour in - and there are loads more really cute images.

Definitely worthwhile buying this magazine.

Sweet isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. oh this is as cute as can be!!!! what a gorgeous piece.....I love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was your first attempt with pencils?! It's amazing! The shading is very well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x