Saturday, 10 March 2012

Mojo Monday 231 Madness Contest

I found this challenge site http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/03/mojo-monday-231.html
via another blog, and although I thought it was a difficult template, I decided to give it a go.

The tag came first (HOTP - as well as papers and border strip), and the small amount of green on the scrap of paper I used gave me the colour for the circle and border strip (gold/white - coloured with green pencil).  The stamp on the tag and the butterflies on the circle are freebies from a magazine, and I used TH DI Black Soot.  Spellbinders through my Cuttlebug cut out the circle and the flowers/leaves.  The almost black pearls are from stash, as well as the button.

I LOVE purple and I am really pleased at how this card turned out.

Ali x

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this as I didn't get around to all the entries - and I love how you did this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x