Thursday, 15 March 2012

Circles ...

Two more challenges added to my list today.  First time I have entered a card into more than one challenge at a time - some way to go before I become a 'Challenge Champion' (there seem to be so many people who can have a really long list of challenges to enter with each card - how do they find the time to find all of these?!).

As the title of this post suggests, the theme for both was circles.  Here is the card (which is for my friend's daughter's 17th birthday) -



















I used some of my Spellbinders through my Cuttlebug to create most of the card.  These were matted and layered onto pink card (the centre holographic card has a small circle design as well), and a stamped sentiment added.  A Tim Holtz stamp was used to add the Paris detailing on the pink card.

Firstly, I enter this into the weekly For Fun Challenge - http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/

- and, Secondly, into Day 8 of the 365 Cards Challenges - http://365cards.blogspot.com/2012/03/day-8-circle-up.html


Ali x

3 comments:

  1. So glad you found us! Love your circles!!! Thanks for playing with us at For Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely circles - just right for the For Fun challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered about that too with people entering so many challenges then I was told there are sites that list challenges....the one I know about is Feline Playful. I get to many going I can't keep up with them or remember which ones to check back in with. So I have a regular group that I have saved to my favorites and if I can work the challenge in great if not that is okay too! So glad you found us! I bet she loved her card it is beautiful.

    Thanks for playing "more then one circle challenge" at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you tomorrow when our new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x