Sunday, 18 March 2012

Butterflies & Fairy

My latest crafty make using the template from Mojo Monday 232.  I rarely use ribbons/bows on cards, despite having some lovely stuff in my stash, but will make an effort from now on to incorporate them into cards.  I love ribbon (used to work in a craft shop that had hundreds of reels) and feel a new 'collection' coming on!



















The main stamped image is 'Pom Pom' from Lili of the Valley, coloured with Promarkers and some glitter added with glitter pens and tiny gems from stash.  This is matted onto a beautiful frame cut from backing paper on the Debbi Moore CD-Rom, "Flutterby", as well as the backing paper on the bottom of the card.  Rainbow shimmer card and purple holographic card from stash makes the other layers.  Some purple glitter ribbons from stash, Dimensions stickers (butterflies and flowers), sentiment (free with a magazine) and gems complete the card.  A very pretty birthday card for a girl or older female!

I also enter this into -

Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge - Butterflies and Fairies

I Love Promarkers Challenge # 108 - Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 208 - Happy Birthday

Ali x


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the image and the butterflies, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card and great shape too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x