Monday, 27 February 2012

Safari theme - well he did go to Kenya on holiday once

I used one of my Debbi Moore Designs CD-Roms - Stitch & Friends on Safari - to make a birthday card for a friend's hubby.  I love Stitch and the colours on the CD-Rom are gorgeous.  They went to Kenya on holiday (2 years ago I think?), so any excuse to make a card on this theme.

I printed out one of the Pyramid Toppers and then the giraffe print paper for a backing paper.  Matted and layered onto some of the wonderful card from my Kanban Bumper Box of Card & Paper.  A simple little card - but I like it.

Ali x



1 comment:

  1. Nice to 'meet' you Ali! I love your card, the colors are great! I look forward to seeing your Workspace soon! I'm subscribing so don't give up on blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x