Tuesday, 28 February 2012

My first Stamp Man ATC Swap

Found The Stamp Man by just putting ATC Swap into Google.  At first I was not very confident about joining the swaps, as the standard of crafting is so amazingly high.  However, I had a stamp in mind to use (from Kanban), and at the last minute I got some inspiration to get crafting.

I have used the same stamp, but created 3 different ATCs.  What do you think?

I have wanted to use this stamp for ages - it is so peaceful.


I used Distress Inks, Promarkers/Le Plume pens, backing paper from stash and the Debbi Moore Designs 'Pretty In Pink' CD-Rom, and some pearls/gems from stash.  The stamps used to make the background on the faded ATC are also Kanban.

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x