Monday, 27 February 2012

I am back!

Well, it has been a while since I took the first step into Blogging.  I had been having doubts as to whether I should continue, but seeing another Blog made me realise that I want to express myself in words/pictures as well (I have always loved to write - dabbled in journalism during school/college days - being the Pony Club Editor for our local paper and also Arts Editor at Birmingham Poly, which involved both cinema and theatre reviews!!  I loved sitting in a cinema in the middle of the day, with just journalists for company, and attempting to write notes in the dark!).

This is the Blog that has inspired me.  I love her style and enthusiasm for messing around with inks.

http://lisasparkleandstamps.blogspot.com/

I am actually busy in my craft room - just made a birthday card for a friend's hubby and now working on ATCs.  More posts to follow.

Ali x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x